Currently, my life is getting screwed up very well. I am officially going to die, but nobody has brought me my coffin laden with flowers yet.*coughs* therefore, I will dedicate this post to updating anybody reading this post on my screwed life
Firstly, the gym is getting more and screwier in my own little life where there should only be love, work and play. It has invaded my private life to the extent that I have to spend almost half of my training time listening to Lin’s mutterings about how lousy I was. And then along comes Akilan who as a captain, I am proud to say that he only starts training five minutes before we are due to end the day. I hate the way we train. Yup, and my mum only allows me to train TWICE a week. Tell me how do I improve with that amazing time I train in (about 8 hours every week).
Second on the list – my love life. It is getting me more screwed up than ever. Why did I even start it? Dunno, but I think about Girl Out There almost every time I shut my eyes. And she dao me like hell when I need her most, and sms + call whenever I am at my busiest. I think she can read my mind, and dedicates her life to interrupting and breaking my life AND my heart. Why do you want to do this? Can you not see that that my heart pumps faster than mules stampeding whenever I see you, and I think of you and nothing else? How can you hurt me so much???
School officially reopened yesterday. I cannot blog as much as during the holidays. And without blisters to help me through the day and Girl Out There to help me through the night, I doubt I can survive the onslaught of homework, teachers’ nagging, and most of all, LIN.
Somebody occupy Lin while I go train, because he seriously sucks. I mean, yup, he can “teach”, but he has exotic ways to make us “learn”. I mean it. And back flips do not hurt one bit. I mean it man. Or, that is what Lin meant.
Only one good news. I have ditched the noxious idea of going on a killing spree. The thought of slashing Lin and his dirty blood spilling all over my beautiful blade is enough to make anybody ditch the very idea.
I seriously need redemption. Maybe I should convert to the Muslim faith and start praying to Allah.
Girl Out There, if you are reading this, please, PLEASE leave a tag. At least I know somebody supports me. Might delay the death. I only haven’t chose the method yet.