ANOTHER LAME QUIZ...
tag 5 people to do it .
cannot tag people who did this before.If your lover betrayed you, what will your reactions be?
How will YOU feel?
If you can have a dream come true, what will it be?
Kissing 4eva with my girlfriend...(no prizes for guessing who it is).
What will you do if your best friend snatch your lover?
I doubt he can... he doesn't even know her.
Are you confused on what lies ahead of you?
???
What is your ideal lover like?
God looking, good grades, good in b**(hahas)...
Which is more blessed, to love or to be loved?
Both?
How long do you intend to wait for the person you love?
Fore as long as she waits for me?(HAHAS)
If the person you secretly like is already attached, what will you do?
I don't have anybody I secretly like...
If I like her, I just say it
Is there anything that made you unhappy these few days?
Ya. My mum.
If you have a choice, what type of family would you wanna be born in?
A family of deathnote holders...
Not that it's possible...
Right-handed or left-handed?
Right...(majority wins) XD
How do you see yourself in 10 years' time?
In Jail for Mass Murder
Who is currently the most important person to you?
All my Relations.
Do you think you're kind?
I'm no judge of that.
Would you rather be single and rich or married and poor?
Married and Rich???
If your friends hate you for no reasons, what will you do?
Hate 'em for no reason too.
If you lose your voice one day, what will you do?
Try and scream.
Do you live to love, hate, or for the sake of living?
All of the above, and much more.
What type of friends do you want?
Friendly frenz
If you're going to choose a country for honeymoon, what'll you choose?
Honolulu, or Iraq
Meet osama for our solomisation. XD
PPL to do:
*pei qi
*my bro
*akilan
*liki
*samuel tay