<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2155399202806760884?origin\x3dhttp://silent--memories.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Monday, June 30, 2008
Days and Mysteries

Ya. It's the second day which I did not post, so I shall use my remaining life, which is almost snuffed out, to bring you up on my Tiny, Brittle life.

I have been trying to use my own blogskin, but it seems to have some technical problem. Which is a mystery, because over 1,000 people have used it and there hadn't been anybody who had complained...

And Tan Chee Wee has just caught me, of all people, for wearing ankle socks to school, or rather, trying to pull my socks into ankle socks. Which is also a mystery, because the Great People around me at that time were also wearing ankle socks, and this mob consists of 3 councillors.

I had durian for lunch today (30/06/2008). Which is yet another mystery, because I was supposed to eat lunch in school.

Day of Days.

0545 hrs : Woke up to the noise of alarm clock. Was it supposed to wake me up in the first place???

0605 hrs : Reached the bus stop, just in time to miss the bus.

0725 hrs : Our dear reading rep has just forgotten to get our reading materials. Which lead to our class's scolding by teacher, and the reading rep's untimely death.

1035 hrs : Form teacher just announced that we are supposed to stay back for 5 MINUTES for remedial. Make anything out of that?

1201 hrs : Just realised that I have not done any of the 3 sets of English Homework, which was supposed to be done over the weekend.

1325 hrs : Chionging to finish everything by 2.30 P.M.

1440 hrs : Finished everything, before realising it was 10 minutes late.

1512 hrs : Reached home, had DURIAN FOR LUNCH !!!???

1800 hrs : Finished typing all this crap.

LOLS. Homework, homework, homework. Which is mysterious, because "homework" is supposed to be "home""work", and not "school""work". Why do we have to bring it to school?

And I suppose that NONE of you reading this has finished doing your "home""work" yet?

Lols. And yesterday was also quite lame.

1604 hrs : Reached the bus stop, just in time to CATCH, not miss the bus. My aim varies from day to day.

1706 hrs : LOLS. Peiqi's late, 1 replacement late, Berwin's late, Gabriel's late, and it IS late. Why can't the teacher, for once, be late?

1818 hrs : My addiction of mentos has driven me to remind Dominic every half a minute that I am starving for the drug. Another mystery, because I wasn't before.

1823 hrs : Went down with Ernest, Peiqi and Shiying to buy mentos. Took 12 minutes. We were given 5. First signs of rebellion?

1848 hrs : LOLS. First to finish the compre. Most ppl still at Qn 2.

1859 hrs : Saw everybody have NOT finished yet. Decided to help Berwin, Gabriel, Peiqi AND Shiying. At this rate, I could replace Dominic. In any case, he's pissed off with me. Which is a mystery, because I was supposed to be pissed off with HIM.


LOLZ.

And I have been proudly declared an injury-prone person by Berwin. which is, for once, NOT a mystery, because I am pro-injury.

Duh. Its 6.12 p.m. now. And I still haven't figured out how to use my blogskin. Got that bloody error.

Shucks.


Sihouetted Me

; Dennis
; Hwa chong Institution
; 3O1'09
; Gymnastics
; Aquarius
; DOB 290194

*Likes
HER
Streetball
Basketball Shoes (AND1)
Music
Good Grades

*Hates
People who nag
BREAKING UP
Bitches who think they are pretty
Asses who think they are cool

*Wants
+HER
+New iPod
+New Shoes
+Be good streetballer
+MSG < 2.5
+To last forever with her


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com



Tag me.

SPAMMERS ARE NOT ALLOWED

>


Flee.

Akilan.♂
Bin Hao.♂
Brother.♂
Catherine.♀
Charmaine.♀
Cherie.♀
Elaine.♀
Eugene.♂
Grace♀
Han Cheng.♂
Jeanne.♀
Joseph.♂
Kelly.♀
Kimberly.♀
Max.♂
Meiqi.♀
Pei Qi.♀
Samuel Tay.♂
Sarah Chia.♀
Shann.♀
Shenghui.♂
Yanying.♀


Credits:

DO NOT REMOVE THE CREDIT. ONLY ALTER IF YOU KNOW HOW TO.

Thanks to: orange silhouette
orenjiiro

Brushes: Found The Brushes in DeviantArt.

If you happen to know whose brushes i'm using, please credit them for me. Thank You.