Today was probably the most depressing day I have ever had…
Hey Girl Out There(you know who you are, stop pretending), ya, you’ve guessed it—you are once again the main reason for me falling into this depressed state. Wanna know why? Because you dao me like hell! *Your Fault* And you also know the other reason, and don’t go spreading the word everywhere ok? So it is not totally your fault. *half your fault*
Then, I reopened my right hand’s blister again. They hurt like MAD now. Yep, a photograph.
SCAR in my blister

Hurts like Hell. Almost can’t bear it. HURTS!!! A BLISTER inside a BLISTER. OUCH!!!
I hate the holidays, I hate the people around me, and I HATE THE BOREDOM!!!
Yup, feeling EMO this week, just because of you, Girl Out There. You know it, and
You know why, so stop denying it.
Just agree to the request, PLEASE!!!
I’m waiting for you! Dun dao me, because I’ll never know how you feel. To be honest, I don’t even know how I fell now. Sad? Worried? Basically, everything to do with emoing. Ya, and it is ½ your fault once again.
Sitting in the corner emoing and sucking your blister is not fun AT ALL.
Someone donate a tube of something to me which can heal my blister quickly, PLEASE!!! NO Qing1 Cao3 You2 ok, because I have it in the gym, at home, and in my bag.
The best remedy for everything, is love.
Give me some of it please, Girl Out There.
You know who you are, and you know I need it now.