I don’t know why, but today I couldn’t stop frowning. Yep, I’m frowning as I type this.
Today went to CLL to see PeiQi, then she got thousands of friends around her, so we didn’t even get any private moments together.
Then I thought Girl Out There rejected me, so I almost cried.
Really sad.
I feel depressed nowadays. Is it because I am in love? Or is it because I almost got rejected?
Please, show me something.
Am I going to die? I feel like it. Dunno why, but I just feel very sad. Someone please cheer me up. I need it extremely badly now.
Love is complicated. It is full of twists and turns, and solid walls that loom up in front of you. A person puts on a false front and you feel like committing suicide. I think I have met my wall, but it seems semi-permeable, so I shall try to penetrate it.
Yup, please drop that wall, Girl Out There.
I can feel the love coming through that wall, but that particular membrane seems to be hardening. I don’t know what I am going to do if that membrane fully hardens and becomes non-permeable.
It certainly feels like.
No goodnights. I’ve fallen flat on my face on the path towards love, and I desperately need someone to help me up now.
Please.
No pictures, as I am feeling depressed. Going for a drink.
Yup, a drink.
Don’t feel good.
Beer sux, and wine rox.
But it does not rock me now.
Love to you, Girl Out There. Accept me.
Please.
Nights.