<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2155399202806760884?origin\x3dhttp://silent--memories.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friday, June 20, 2008
*Feeling DEAD...*

Lol. dunno wat is the prob, but suddenly extra bored. Cannot see Girl Out There since that day when we met at some obscure corner in Singapore, and didn't do much except doing some Obscure things that the whole Singapore does.

Yup, and what is happening to the earth is happening to me, just in the opposite direction. My heart is slowly freezing into a cube of ice, or rather icy wind is chipping into my heart. Can a man be so unfeeling that he does not even cares if his girlfriend is alive or dead, while his girlfriend also does not even care if he is alive or dead? can this be considered friendship?

I think i live up to my name, because my eyes are burning as i write these words, whilst my heart heart is slowly turning into a cube of ice.
<< IceHeartFireEyes >>
LOLS...

I am contemplating suicide, because I am bored out of my mind. I think that if life continues at this rate, I will be bored to death before I can even finish planning my own death. Someone please prepare a coffin for me.

Which building should I jump down from?

Or should I just take a knife and go on a killing spree at Orchard or to Learning Lab on sunday? Don't worry, I always have a knife in my bag, just in case you did not know. (Girl Out There you know)

Similar to the killings at Akihabara, Don't you think? I think I should be voicing his comments just before he went on his killing spree, just like me. Because I seroisly think that getting a hanging sentece is much better than jumping off some building, which may not kill me, but cause me painful internal injury. Ouch.

Getting shot or hung is a much more painless death, don't you think?

Someone stop me with LOVE before I really do something to kill myself (And Lin as well).

Seriously need it before tomorrow is out.

Anybody reading this out there right now? Please sms to 96160669 to calm me down, or you may well be one of the victims.

Kira will kill me.


Sihouetted Me

; Dennis
; Hwa chong Institution
; 3O1'09
; Gymnastics
; Aquarius
; DOB 290194

*Likes
HER
Streetball
Basketball Shoes (AND1)
Music
Good Grades

*Hates
People who nag
BREAKING UP
Bitches who think they are pretty
Asses who think they are cool

*Wants
+HER
+New iPod
+New Shoes
+Be good streetballer
+MSG < 2.5
+To last forever with her


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com



Tag me.

SPAMMERS ARE NOT ALLOWED

>


Flee.

Akilan.♂
Bin Hao.♂
Brother.♂
Catherine.♀
Charmaine.♀
Cherie.♀
Elaine.♀
Eugene.♂
Grace♀
Han Cheng.♂
Jeanne.♀
Joseph.♂
Kelly.♀
Kimberly.♀
Max.♂
Meiqi.♀
Pei Qi.♀
Samuel Tay.♂
Sarah Chia.♀
Shann.♀
Shenghui.♂
Yanying.♀


Credits:

DO NOT REMOVE THE CREDIT. ONLY ALTER IF YOU KNOW HOW TO.

Thanks to: orange silhouette
orenjiiro

Brushes: Found The Brushes in DeviantArt.

If you happen to know whose brushes i'm using, please credit them for me. Thank You.