I lived through today...
Yup, miracles have been happening again. The Expected Heart Attack did not materialize, and so I lived to suffer another day in torment of my killer teachers.
You should realize that the most amazing things about CCAs is discovered when YOU do not attend it. Results are listed below:
- A commendeble deprovement in your skills.
- A refreshing scolding by your Dear Old Coach
- An ecouraging barrage of mockeries from your nice, supportive teamates.
- And much more...
Lol and I was just getting an improvement in parallel bars and vault. What a way to begin the week.
And the worst problem comes when I recieved my handphone bill and *almost* got a long-awaited heart attack: I sent 397 sms, and called for 3hrs 17mins, which totalled up the bill to 70+ bucks. My father paid for it, and "officially" "confiscted" my handphone for a limited amount of time. So PLEASE try not to contact me with your handphones by sms or calling. Wanna find me, just call 67774885. It will be much more appreciated than a whole dump of messages that I can't read myself.
Lols. problematic school. Why couldn't we have the "March Schooldays", "June Schooldays" instead of the "March Holidays" and "June Holidays". I sincerely believe that if this were put into practice, it would greatly benefit our young studious generation as it will be a major breakthrough in defeating conventional customs. Aki, go ask your father talk to PM Lee about this and reply quick. Or make a suggestion to PM Lee yourself the next time you see him, and quote yourself as being one of the proud scholars of HCI. I am sure the suggestion will be shortlisted. Yup, sure.
Trying very hard to enjoy the last day of Week 1(tomorrow), or possibly survive at all... BTW, WHEN AND WHO IS GOIN TO DELIVER THAT STUPID COFFIN TO ME??? Can't wait to lie in there after a heart attack. Or maybe someone will turn my knife against me. Thats it. I just rememberd. I have been bringing a pair of Swiss Army Knives around to protect myself(a lot of you know that), and if I see Mas Selamat around somewhere tied up I can go and free him. Or maybe if Osama Bin Laden was arrested for crossing over to Singapore as an illigal immigrant, I can lend him the knife(ves) to set himself free... =.="
Lols. And Girl Out There, at least contact me tomorrow night like, 11pm or something? Through house phone. If I do not die of heart attack or blood loss from slashing my wrists, I will certainly die of boredom and love(sickness) the following day. Illness, get my drift?
Lastly, I leave you with a short conversation I overheard on the bus home:
NJC Student A: Hey, u know that Ms ******?
NJC Student B: Ya. Why?
NJC Student A: I submitted a compo I wrote with another friend. Because of that, our compos were almost exactly the same, except for the name. And guess what?
NJC Student B: What?
NJC Student A: She gave my friend 12/15, and I got 6/15.
NJC Student B: Siao!
NJC Student A: Ya, and you know what she say when I try to talk to her about it?
NJC Student B: Hmmm?
NJC Student A: She say, "Do you want the real marks, or the fake marks?"
NJC Student B: Of course the real one lah!
NJC Student A: Ya, I said that, and guess what is the ulti reply she gave?
NJC Student B: What?
NJC Student A: "Well, there you go."
LOLS.
=.="