OWWWWWWWWWWWWW...............
Today still hurting…
My blisters are killing me!!! Haven’t even started healing yet.
Show you some pics…

.jpg)
They hurt me A LOT, and I have to wipe the table with soap, Sweep the floor, type this stupid blog, blah blah blah, all without a single plaster on my blisters!! And reason? Those blisters are sooooooooooooo BIG no plaster will fit them. (OUCH)
Then my neighbour painting their house, and my toilet windows
DIRECTLY ADJACENT to the house, so I can't even use the washroom!!!
Painter!!!
.jpg)
.jpg)
Stupid house painting!!
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
Paint bucket...
.jpg)
LOL urgent need to go toilet...
Everybody in my house run over to neighbour's toilet 4 everything. The painters have been there for 3 days, and is expected to be there for 2 more days. Hmmmmmmm... I wonder what should I do if I need to use the washroom when both sides neighbours are out???
BB, going to find toilet...