<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2155399202806760884?origin\x3dhttp://silent--memories.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Saturday, June 7, 2008
WHAT A QUIZ !!!

1) what's the connection between you and the last person that called you?
FRIEND???
2) do you ever turn your phone off?
OBVIOUSLY...
3) what happened at 10am today?
I HAD MATH TUITION......
4) when did you last cry?
NOT REALLY SURE......
5) what is your favourite thing to eat with peanut butter?
BREAD?
6) what do you want in your life right now?
SEE MY GIRLFRIEND... XD
7) do you carry an umbrella when it rains, or just put up your hood?
I FORGOT WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME I GOT CAUGHT IN THE RAIN...
8) what's your favourite thing to have on your bed?
MY PILLOW?
9) what bottoms are you wearing now?
PANTS OF COURSE, BESIDES UNDERWEAR
10) what does the nicest thing in your inbox say?
INBOX WHERE? HP? EMAIL?
11) do you tend to make a relationship complicated?
I'M NO JUDGE OF THAT.
12) are you wearing anything you borrowed from someone?
NO, BESIDES MY COUSIN'S DEODORANT...
13) what was the last movie you caught?
THAT WAS 3 YEARS AGO.
14) what are you proud of?
MY COMP MEDALS.
15) what does the oldest text message from your inbox say?
LIKE I SAID, INBOX WHERE?
16) what was the last song you sang out loud?
I DUN SING... DUN HAVE A GOOD VOICE
17) do you have any nicks? what are they?
NOT TELLIN' YOU...
18) what does your last msg say?
MSG? THAT MY STUDIES SUCK LAH, OBVIOUS.
19) what time did you go to bed last night?
ABOUT 2 AM...
20) are you currently happy?
WHY WOULD I BE?
21) who gives you best advices?
DUNNO...EVERYBODY?
22) do you eat whipped cream straight from the can?
WHO EATS THE DAMN CREAM FROM THE CAN...YOU USUALLY EAT IT WHEN ITS ON THE CAKE, RIGHT?
23) who did you talk on the phone with last night?
DIDN'T TALK.
24) is anything bugging you right now?
YA. MY MUM
25) what/who was the last thing that made you laff?
THIS SURVEY? XD
26) do you wear toe socks?
NO. THOSE ARE FOR SUCKERS.
27) who was the last person you missed a call from?
MY DAD.
28) have you ever had your heart broken?
OBVIOUS, ISN'T IT?
29) what annoys you most in a person?
HORNINESS???
30) do you hve a crush on anyone?
YA, BUT NO PRIZES FOR GUESSING WHO IT IS.
31) have you ever done cocaine?
I WISH I CAN SAY YES...
32) what is the colour of your room?
WHITE
33) would you kill someone you hate for a billion dollars?
YA, IF THAT PERSON IS MAS SELAMAT OR OSAMA BIN LADEN
34) do you believe in the saying "talk in cheap"?
WHAT THE F*** IS THAT???
35) who was the last person to lay in your bed?
I WISH IT WAS MY GIRLFRIEND....BUT IT WAS ME ALONE.
36) who was the last person to hug you?
DUNNO. DUN CARE. DUN REMEMBER.
37) did anyone see the last person you kissed?
SEE THE LAST PERSON I KISSED? I NEVER KISSED B4.
38) do you have a life?
ELABORATE.
39) have you ever thought someone died when they didn't?
YA. THE BASTARD/BITCH WHO CREATED THIS SHIT.
40) what is the reason behind your profile song?
DUN HAVE 1.
41) who was the last person you saw in your dream?
A ZOMBIE???
42) last time you smiled?
NOW.
43) have you changed this year?
CHANGED? CLOTHES OR ATTITUDE?
44) what are you listening to right now?
SHA1 SHOU3
45) are you talking to someone while you're doing this?
NO.
46) do you walk with your eyes open/closed?
OPEN LAH DER...DO YOU SLEEP WITH UR EYES OPEN?
47) is there a quote you live by?
"GUNS ARE DANGEROUS"
48) do you want someone you can't have?
YA. MY FORMER, AND FORMER FORMER CRUSH.
49) have you ever played an instrument?
YA. RECORDER IN PRIMARY SCHOOL.
50) what was the worst idea you had in this week?
INSULTING FIONA CHANG? FOR TELLING ME TO DO THIS CRAP.
51) what were you doing last night at 11.00pm?
WATCHING SAN1 GUO2 YAN3 YI4.
52) are you happy with your love life now?
YES...
53) what song describes you love life?
FA1 XIAN4 AI4
54) do the person you like know it?
YA. SHE TOLD ME ABOUT IT.
55) who always makes you laugh?
FIONA(NOT MY CRUSH AR...)
56) do you speak another language other than english?
YA. BANGLADESHI.
57) are you blond?
I'M A GUY, MAN.
58) what's your middle name?
WHICH 1? DENNIS? CHU? QI? XI?
59) what are you doing tmr?
PRAYING.
60) what do you think you are like?
ITACHI.
61) who do you choose to die with?
I RIDE AT THE EDGE OF DANGER. CAN I CHOOSE?
62) where have you been today?
HOME.
63) what game do you play often?
HALO PC VERSION.
64) who are you missing now?
MY CRUSH
65) if you were to choose between friends and love?
LOVE MY FRIENDS
66) what are you doing now?
TYPING THIS DAMN CRAP.
67) which primary school are you from?
NAN HUA PRIMARY
68) name 3 colours you like.
BLACK, BLUE, BROWN
69) what emotion do you like to show?
I ALWAYS EMOING...WHAT A QUESTION TO ASK
70) what is life to you?
RIDING ON THE EDGE OF DANGER.
71) if you have something troubling you, what would you do?
BLOG
72) who did you last chat with on msn today?
LIKI
73) who do you admire most?
LIKI
74) which month are you born in?
JANUARY
75) how are you feeling right now?
BORED, AND WANNA STOP DOING THIS F***ING SHIT
76) what is the time now?
9.30 PM
77) where are you now?
ON BLOGGER.
78) what colour did you use to dye your hair?
I WISH I COULD DYE IT WHITE.
79) why are you doing this test?
BECAUSE FIONA ASKED ME 2?
80) what do you do when you're moody?
BLOG
81) at which age do you wish to get married?
CAN'T DECIDE.
82) who is more important to you? boyfriend or friends?
BOYFRIEND??? WTF
83) do you think you have enough confidence?
U CAN TELL ME THAT...
84) who is the one you trust the most?
LIKI
85) do you believe in seeing a rainbow after rain?
YES, BECAUSE MY SCIENCE TXTBK TELLS ME SO.
86) if you can have a dream come true, what would it be?
BECOME ITACHI.
87) what is your goal for this year?
DUN HAVE 1...SOMEONE HELP ME DECIDE PLS.
88) do you believe in eternity love?
ERR... LOVE WHO? IF LOVE TEO CC, NO
89) what feeling do you love most?
THE FEELING OF EMOING.
90) do you believe it's global warming now?
YA
91) what feeling do you hate the most?
NOT EMOING
92) do you cherish every single friendship of yours?
YES
93) do you believe in God?
I FREE TINKER, BUT I BELIEVE IN ALLAH*LAUGHS*
94) who cares for you the most?
ALL MY RELATIONS, BLOOD OR NO BLOOD
95) what do you think is the most important thing in your life?
GIRLS, PREFERABLY GIRLFRENZ
96) what would you bring when you fight?
I WOULDN'T FIGHT
97) what have you regretted doing in your whole life?
DOING THIS CRAP.
98) how do you feel when no one ever cares for you anymore?
EMO?
99) what would you do if your stead two-timed you?
CASTRATE THE OTHER GUY
100) name 10 people to do this
I DUNNO MANY PPL WHO HAVE BLOG...
*LIKI*
*EDWARD*(MY BRO)
*ZHANG YI*
*SAMUEL TAY*
*YAN YING*
*FIONA*(ALTHOUGH U ALREADY DID)
*SARA PANG*
*EN YING*
*WEI CHIN*
*MY CRUSH* (U KNOW HU U R)


FINALLY FINISH THIS SHIT !!!
DAMMIT WASTE ALL MY TIME.

ANYWAY, I 2DAY EMO UNTIL I DECIDED 2 TYPE ALL MY ANSWERS AND POSTS IN CAPS, SO PARDON ME...


Sihouetted Me

; Dennis
; Hwa chong Institution
; 3O1'09
; Gymnastics
; Aquarius
; DOB 290194

*Likes
HER
Streetball
Basketball Shoes (AND1)
Music
Good Grades

*Hates
People who nag
BREAKING UP
Bitches who think they are pretty
Asses who think they are cool

*Wants
+HER
+New iPod
+New Shoes
+Be good streetballer
+MSG < 2.5
+To last forever with her


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com



Tag me.

SPAMMERS ARE NOT ALLOWED

>


Flee.

Akilan.♂
Bin Hao.♂
Brother.♂
Catherine.♀
Charmaine.♀
Cherie.♀
Elaine.♀
Eugene.♂
Grace♀
Han Cheng.♂
Jeanne.♀
Joseph.♂
Kelly.♀
Kimberly.♀
Max.♂
Meiqi.♀
Pei Qi.♀
Samuel Tay.♂
Sarah Chia.♀
Shann.♀
Shenghui.♂
Yanying.♀


Credits:

DO NOT REMOVE THE CREDIT. ONLY ALTER IF YOU KNOW HOW TO.

Thanks to: orange silhouette
orenjiiro

Brushes: Found The Brushes in DeviantArt.

If you happen to know whose brushes i'm using, please credit them for me. Thank You.