Today, of all DAYS...
I hate today.
Firstly, I was forced to cut my poor nails. I could hear them screaming in pain as they were remove, one by one, until all had been decapacitated. Their screams ringing in my ears, I finished the left hand and went to work on the right. How can one hand be so cruel to the other? Twenty minutes after I started, my nails were naked and bare, while all that is left on the floor are their poor remnants. Cruelty at its finest.
Before...

And after...

Then I made my First Confession today. I will reveal to you that it was VERY DIFFICULT. I almost died of the stress that comes with it. (the person I am referring to, can you reply faster, you know I am talking to you). Osim will make a huge bundle from me, if only they had sold de-stressers for EXTREME CASES.
Crap!!! This morning, I went out cycling with my bro this morning. Then, when we reach Commonwealth, it started pouring!!! OMG. I was soaked to the skin, and I think I'm gonna fall ill soon. Someone wish me well, PLEASE!!!
Hey, I seriously need to go train in gym ASAP!!! I’m as far behind my friends as Moses Lim’s spine is from his bellybutton. I can’t even to bai3 lang4 dao4 li4 on the stupid parallel bars. And Lin+Wang niao me the whole day for not going artistic comp this year. After the TEAM GOLD I won for the school in tramp comp? For goodness sake, I am Sec 2, and I am going for B DIV’ AS MY FIRST COMP! Lin and Wang, eat my dust.
Duh, I helped my mother transplant a plant(obviously) because it had been uprooted by the strong winds. I was digging in soil, and what do I come across? I see a bunch of these disgusting, squirmy, wriggling, struggling, white, fat, gooey,(heck, I need a thesaurus—choose your own words) worms. Have you ever seen some of those in photos, those they say exist on your shit in the older toilet bowls? Well, they made their 80 hours round to my potted plant, and when I uncovered them, they cringed in the sunlight. I don’t feel for them, and squashed a lot of them(hence “gooey”), but I feel it will be rated “Adult Content—M18, Horror” if I posted my photos of them, and I’m hundred per cent sure you’ll never visit my blog again if you saw them, so those will become a personal collection of this fateful day, where I was labelled and official enemy of the insect kingdom.(Whoah, SCARY…) Heck, mosquitoes are bugging me now. Must be an order from the cockroach king to hunt me down and suck me dry, hahas.
Lastly, I have a personal anecdote to share. It goes like this:
One day, a father brought his two sons to the PC fair. Aftr the PC fair, they want to eat out. However, the mother and grandmother were at home. So, they called home and asked the mother to come out and eat. Guess what? Not only did the mother not agree to the request to come out and eat, she ordered the father and two sons to return home and eat dinner. Now, the eating out part refers to a buffet diner at a respectable restaurant nearby.
Shouldn’t the father and two sons not even called the mother, then they could go and eat a buffet dinner outside. Now, before you rush to call the father and two sons doofoos, pigs, idiots, or whatever insulting godlike words you can think of, do NOT say them. Because I am one of the sons.
Goodnight.