I have finally come to my senses, which is just about the yet NEXT most amazing thing to happen on Earth. Yes, and Dear Old Mars, Venus, Mercury, blah blah blah.
I have worked out a plan for my shoes:
Weekdays that I play soccer—Black Sports Shoes
Weekdays that I DO NOT play soccer—Black Sneakers
Weekends that I hate myself or someone else—Red Shoes
Weekends that I love myself—Black Sport Shoes
Weekends that I love somebody—Black Sneakers
Just so that u know whether it is ok to irritate me XD
Our soccer team seriously needs A LOT OF TRAINING!!! We got thrashed by some sec 1 team…
My love life is also falling apart. I need to IMPROVE…on how to get someone else to at least remotely like me… from 2day onwards, I will be using G_O_T as a substitute for Girl Out There, but please continue to reply in the latter. THANKS>>>
I think there must be more reasons why G_O_T never reply on my tagbox now... and enying, you can stop masquerading as me or my frenz. Thanks, man.
Sigh… Mentos is the new designer drug, and 1 reasonàI am addicted to it.
My life sux. Or rather, My LIFE sux.
*Hates
People who nag
BREAKING UP
Bitches who think they are pretty
Asses who think they are cool
*Wants
+HER
+New iPod
+New Shoes
+Be good streetballer
+MSG < 2.5
+To last forever with her