<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2155399202806760884?origin\x3dhttp://silent--memories.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sunday, July 13, 2008

I have not posted for half a week. Which is amazing, because I haven't forgotten before.

Here is a list of the mishaps:

Wednesday -- Totally screwed up my chinese compo
Thursday -- Fell down while trying to slide Jun Hean. Have a scrape near my elbow. Totally hurts like shit.
Friday -- Got training. TRAINING.
Saturday -- Just discovered that tomorrow got 3 tuition in a ROW. @$#&%*&(*$ !!!
Sunday -- I'm in your face in speaking to you.

It is TOTAL crap. Mebbe I should seriously consider repentance.

Gym jacket by JC girls finally out. I have to pay $33 for 1 jacket. Makes any sense? No.

And next week is the Track Finals, Judo Finals, Gymnastics Finals, ... Blah Blah Blah... The only good thing to come out of these crap is that I get 2 days off, Wednesday support Track Finals, and Friday go for Gymnastics Finals.

And I have just gained the status of a "hardworking gymnast" by wang, which is totally rudundant, as I already knew that even before he has been born. XD

School is full of bugs and creepy-crawlies, literally and figuratively. Thursdaty, there were two bees dancing in our class. Surely there isn't any honey around. And the bloody tests are coming up, so I shall use my puny life to TRY and mug for them. Not that it wil be of much use, as I have already lost 6 marks out of 40 in the RECENT math test of Trigo and Pythygoreas theorem. And I mugged for that test, so you can imagine the results if I didn't mug, which I am seriously considering for the next history test. Happy Failing.

I just got this book from my science teacher. Its called "Medical Biology- A guide to microbial Infections, Pathogenesis (waddeva is THAT???), Immunity, Laboratory Diagnosis and Control". It is like, Damn Chim, so I have decided to read the OTHER one which she gave me, "THE FIFTH MIRACLE", something about the beggining of life or something like that. It will be my bet that I wouldn't live to finish both books, as the first one is like, almost thicker than Timothy Long's fats, and the other one is not worth mentioning, as it is somewhat a novel.

And my new computer has been giving me headaches. I tried to connect to the Internet and viola! it didn't connect. The problem is that I just switched it off for 2 minutes. Then I pulled out the power cable and viola VIOLA! it connected. Of course, I didn't know that until I restarted the com, which is a bit retarded, becuase I shouldn't have offed it in the first place. =.="

And I have a stupid project to do on Helicobacter pylori, some sort of bacteria in the stomach that causes ulcers in, well, the stomach. Ya.

I have been lazing around doing nothing, so I decided to snap some pics...of me.

My un-usually neat cupboard




My screwdy FACE in yours.


BLOODY SCRAPE!!! XS


Just finished bathing.


Me and my stupid bandaged arm.


I've become zi4 lian4


I am sooooooo busy that I dun even have time to date Gril Out There. Which is a serious offence which requires me to spend hours on my knees begging for her forgiveness which she will probably not accept WHICH will cause me to become depressed. Maybe I will.



PLEASE, just remember this, my darling.



Sihouetted Me

; Dennis
; Hwa chong Institution
; 3O1'09
; Gymnastics
; Aquarius
; DOB 290194

*Likes
HER
Streetball
Basketball Shoes (AND1)
Music
Good Grades

*Hates
People who nag
BREAKING UP
Bitches who think they are pretty
Asses who think they are cool

*Wants
+HER
+New iPod
+New Shoes
+Be good streetballer
+MSG < 2.5
+To last forever with her


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com



Tag me.

SPAMMERS ARE NOT ALLOWED

>


Flee.

Akilan.♂
Bin Hao.♂
Brother.♂
Catherine.♀
Charmaine.♀
Cherie.♀
Elaine.♀
Eugene.♂
Grace♀
Han Cheng.♂
Jeanne.♀
Joseph.♂
Kelly.♀
Kimberly.♀
Max.♂
Meiqi.♀
Pei Qi.♀
Samuel Tay.♂
Sarah Chia.♀
Shann.♀
Shenghui.♂
Yanying.♀


Credits:

DO NOT REMOVE THE CREDIT. ONLY ALTER IF YOU KNOW HOW TO.

Thanks to: orange silhouette
orenjiiro

Brushes: Found The Brushes in DeviantArt.

If you happen to know whose brushes i'm using, please credit them for me. Thank You.