Lols this will be a QUITE short post as I am running out of time...
I simply HATE Lin. He is screwing up my life officially, to the point that I feel like tearing his heart out and feeding it to the dogs. But of course I wouldn't do it, because it is obviously NOT advisable and feasible to go to jail because of Lin.
Then I srsly NEED more friends. I am still looking for more since the last post, like, yesterday? Akilan is just one of many mutual friends. And I HATE timothy Looooong for 1 big reason: He seems stouter than me. Which is good in a bad way, as I am trying to be stout with muscles, while he IS stout with fats.
Lols and I just discovered that I have exams on the week during Gym Comp, so I will not be supporting the Chinese Conqueror Wang RenFei and the Owning Black Akilan The Captain. BTW, Aki has just been reprimanded as a NOT VERY RESPONSIBLE captain of dear old gym. Just another thing to add to my Reasons to Hate Coaches list. =.="
Lolz. Doesn't seem such a short post, doen't it? Hahas. And I have not recieved my coffin yet, so my death has been officially postponed to hopefully not very far away.
And Girl Out There, Srsly, if you wan na help me look for new friends, you are very welcome to do so. Thanks VERY MUCH.
Goodnights.