<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2155399202806760884?origin\x3dhttp://silent--memories.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Sorry guys, but I seem to have MIS-placed my USB cable, so no pics for this post :S

Jevon has a knack for MIS-placing things. He left MY jacket in his father's car.

I know this is really sick, but it sounds funny.

Me: Erwin would rather study than oogle at girls in leotards.
Timothy Long: You are perverted.
Me: ?
Timothy Long: Why would you wanna look at the whole girl?
Me: ???
Timothy Long: You could just concentrate on one part.
Me: =.="

Seriously.

I love my new sneakers.

Wang Renfei has just injured his leg. That was his first siang4. So Wang's road to glory has been temporarily derailed. I send my condolensces to CHINA.

And Aki should stop eating chocolates. Its adding to his pigmentation.

Erwin should try to bring more money.

Jevon should try To eat less vegetarian fish.

Kester should try to stop wearing slippers.

Delwin should try to eat less of other ppl's food.

Of all the "should try"s, maybe I should try to kill myself.

Wang has just sent me an ultimatium that if I did not compete next year, he would personally tear my intestines out through my mouth. Which is ironic, because right after that I considered tearing his gullet out through his arse.

Lin seems to be in a good mood. Maybe partly beccause he has been staring at girls in leotards since tuesday. And maybe partly because Sean swept the C'div medals. XD

I must remember to play soccer for Peizheng's team tomorrow.


Sihouetted Me

; Dennis
; Hwa chong Institution
; 3O1'09
; Gymnastics
; Aquarius
; DOB 290194

*Likes
HER
Streetball
Basketball Shoes (AND1)
Music
Good Grades

*Hates
People who nag
BREAKING UP
Bitches who think they are pretty
Asses who think they are cool

*Wants
+HER
+New iPod
+New Shoes
+Be good streetballer
+MSG < 2.5
+To last forever with her


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com



Tag me.

SPAMMERS ARE NOT ALLOWED

>


Flee.

Akilan.♂
Bin Hao.♂
Brother.♂
Catherine.♀
Charmaine.♀
Cherie.♀
Elaine.♀
Eugene.♂
Grace♀
Han Cheng.♂
Jeanne.♀
Joseph.♂
Kelly.♀
Kimberly.♀
Max.♂
Meiqi.♀
Pei Qi.♀
Samuel Tay.♂
Sarah Chia.♀
Shann.♀
Shenghui.♂
Yanying.♀


Credits:

DO NOT REMOVE THE CREDIT. ONLY ALTER IF YOU KNOW HOW TO.

Thanks to: orange silhouette
orenjiiro

Brushes: Found The Brushes in DeviantArt.

If you happen to know whose brushes i'm using, please credit them for me. Thank You.