Updates...
These days I have been VERY LAME, reading random blogs. And I have made a new friend! Which IS quite amazing, because I don't make many and don't have many either. And that is cool.
Hi Elaine. Nice to meet you, or rather, have met you. LOLS. =.="
And I have suddenly decided to update my friendster. Which is another amazing thing, as I have not done so for the last few months...
So these are the updates:
1. Gym comp coming up! I'm not competing!!
2. Have been issued a warning for wearing ankle socks (again) =.="
3. Brought a Swiss Army Knife around without managing to lose it.
4. Got another blister.
5. I officially went to TLL for the 60th time!!! WooHoo!!!
6. Got math test coming up next week, which coincidentially lands on Gym Comp days...
7. (MOST IMPORTANT) I have been STUDYING. Which is as amazing as I tell you Akilan is overweight.
And I seriously need to write another poem soon... Time is RUNNING OUT for my love to permeate HER heart. And SHE seems to be IGNORING me. Which is NOT good AT ALL.
AND I seriously seriously need to make MORE friends as I just discovered that Timothy Loooooooooong has more of them than me. Just look at the amount of fats he has o.o
Crap.
Who wants to be my FRIEND???
You are most welcome to make friends with a moronic moron who is DYING and is going around finding, or trying to find, a coffin that fits my size. And I neeed to find a slightly larger one for Lin as well, because have decided to kill HIM before he kills ME. Ponned training for 4 days. Which is cool, as I said before, you never find out how cool is CCA until you don't attend it.
And I NEED someone to donate a coffin PLEASE... if Lin doesn't kill me, Aki and Delwin the Fatty is certainly going to...
And Gaylen is improving his sukahara. Which is good, as he was never good in the first place...
And I am improving in my blogging skills. Which is BAD, as I am wasting too much time on this crap.
Lolz.
BTW, someone tell me how to tell a girl you love her... Any suggestions, GIRLS???
LOLZ! =.=" No pictures recently, because too bored to post any. Will try to upload some next week. Or mebbe during Gym Comp. See RenFei th eChinese Conquerer at his "finest" XD. No insults, but we are SO gonna pwn the other schools. Hahas. NO OFFENCE.
Good night. Or rather, Bad Night.