Hurhur, today we beat The Losers @ HC soccer league 7-5. Well, they called themselves "The Losers", so it isn't my fault...
I thought I got heatstroke after the match, becasue I felt like fainting... But luckily I recovered, so I was able to stagger home... To face a barrage of durian flung at my face. Honestly, and I thought Singapore was safe.
Amazed and what I have managed to create, I peeled off my torn-and-tattered socks from my sizzling hot feet, which were burning up like helllllllll. You tell me to play soccer in street shoes, I tell you go put your head in the toilet bowl and suck as hard as you can. I mean, it was my fault, because I forgot to bring my soccer shoes, but ultimately it boils down to my mother's fault, because it was her fault that I forgot to bring my shoes. So I had to borrow En Ying's shoes in order to cure my aching feet. Thanks a lot man, bro!!!
And this incident brings me on to the subject of mothers. Our Moral-Education textbook (a treasured memory of our primary ghosts) tells us that mothers to us are like China to Chinese. However, in my opinion, mothers are just another reminder to comb your hair, tie your laces, wipe your mouth, and most of all, NEVER BREAK THE RULES!!! Which probably accounts for why I did not bring my soccer shoes, as they were RED, which you probably very well know, is not allowed.
OMG lit test and bio test on wednesday. OMG OMG OMG.
Mugging. Bye