I've been sooooooo busy with my screwed-up life that I dun even have time to post in the past few days... seems like the blogging fever has been cured... is it good or bad???
Anyway, Gombak UTD got third for HC soccer League, so at least we got something, unlike poor Vern Jiang...
Went out with frenz on friday. Charmaine, Feng Juin, Samuel Tay, Shicheng, Xinchuan, Brandon and the like of which not even god knows.
Which reminds me. ZHOU SHICHENG is a f***ing ass. He brought us all to JEC just to eat lunch, and he was the one who suggested we go to JEC, so that he could go play arcade with his frenz. WTF. Must kill him the next time I see him. WTF!!!
Hahas. We went to watch Wall.E at Vivo after that. Grace and Yuming joined us at Jurong. Took 97 to Vivo, which equals to alomost 2 hours for travelling time. WTF. Samuel Tay, Sara Pang and Charmaine all emo kings and queens. Each of them took 2 seats. OMG. Then go listen all those Ipods or wadevas. OMG Wall.E was so touching! But I didn't believe it anyway. XDD. But imagine if the earth was full of rubbish! OMG.
Anyway, My MSG was like 3.something, which is freaking lousy. EOYs coming up, so must mug as hard as I can!!! Hahas. Think I'll do it? No I won't.