Ok, I've finally found time to update my blog.
A particular somebody has been complaining 2 me to update my blog, so I shall. Not to appease this particular somebody, but just because I'm feelin' bored. You should know that I try not to appease anybody. Hahas.
OMG soccer match against Char Siew Pao 2morrow. OMG. Arivan + Joel + An Jun usually = Defeat. Coupled with injured Peizheng + Lousy Dennis, its almost 100% lose. Luckily we have Stingy Jun Hean. Which probably pushes the defeat percentage to 110%.
OMG. Sabbaticals next week (as in 2morrow) and instead of choosing our own courses, we have to do what IDS crap. OMG.
And OMG. Ppl are starting to consult me on what books to read. They should realise that I hardly read. Its like asking Akilan if he went for skin whitening, that self-declared "Dark Knight". Melanin running riot? OMG.
Yea, its OMG day. OMG. HAHAS!!!.
Very Soon I shall have to decide whether to lie in the cofin myself or to get someone to push me into it. OMG.
OMG X 8641412641552452452641848745475. Plus OMG.