Yea, I've recently converted to BasketBall as soccer is a teeny weeny bit too tiring for me. =.=" Was I ever tired?
Anyway, tomorrow is teacher's day, and we're going back to see cao2 cao1 and ms wong and godknowswhich other teacher. That reminds me, I haven't bought any teacher's day presents for any teacher, and its like already too late... but I always assure myself that there is always next year, so i'm never too guilty... XD
So mebbe we're going shopping... and its been sooooooooooooo long since I saw any of my old classmates who were in other schools... OMG I'm so excited!!! SHOPPING and MOVIES!!! It's been like years since I went to a movie, or even shopped around! YAYS!!!
But mebbe we will also go kBox. OMG. Thinking abt primary sch makes me realise dat all the teachers will be asking crappy questions, so mebbe I get to show off gymnastics. XDD
Hahas. BB for now...