<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2155399202806760884?origin\x3dhttp://silent--memories.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friday, September 5, 2008

I am currently down with an earache because of my new specs, which are like so bloody tight, considering that I will be wearing them for sports, but anyway... Hahas.

Ok, so Charmaine is also down with a headache. Now THAT's what comes from playing basketball right after your camp, Char. Bleah... Anyways, Get Well Soon.

And Lin in down with a egg...sorry, ego. He's like, screwing up my life everytime I walk into the gym. Just today he was like, Nioaing every1 in sight? And Aki had soooooooo enough of him he walked out at 11a.m. Nice one, Aki.

OMG!!! I wanna play either soccer or basketball!!! I'm SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO bored!!! But I'll probably be playing basketball for FOSH, not soccer, because Arivan is taking charge of the soccer team, and I won't say I hate him, because people will accuse me of being racist... anyway, I'd rather take basketball than arivan, so...

I just discovered today that interesting things happen when you have a pretty girl as one of your friends. Today, I saw this long-time friend when I was sitting beside the window of the kopitiam at HBDhub. I saw this particular friend walking past the window. She was dressed like, well, quite actracctively(how do I spell it?), and I rapped on the window to get her attention, and she flashed this bright smile and came in. Before she reached my table, I heard the other table's guy saying to his friend, "I wonder if he will teach me how to do that?" =.="

*RANDOM* Yay. I ♥ my friends.


Sihouetted Me

; Dennis
; Hwa chong Institution
; 3O1'09
; Gymnastics
; Aquarius
; DOB 290194

*Likes
HER
Streetball
Basketball Shoes (AND1)
Music
Good Grades

*Hates
People who nag
BREAKING UP
Bitches who think they are pretty
Asses who think they are cool

*Wants
+HER
+New iPod
+New Shoes
+Be good streetballer
+MSG < 2.5
+To last forever with her


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com



Tag me.

SPAMMERS ARE NOT ALLOWED

>


Flee.

Akilan.♂
Bin Hao.♂
Brother.♂
Catherine.♀
Charmaine.♀
Cherie.♀
Elaine.♀
Eugene.♂
Grace♀
Han Cheng.♂
Jeanne.♀
Joseph.♂
Kelly.♀
Kimberly.♀
Max.♂
Meiqi.♀
Pei Qi.♀
Samuel Tay.♂
Sarah Chia.♀
Shann.♀
Shenghui.♂
Yanying.♀


Credits:

DO NOT REMOVE THE CREDIT. ONLY ALTER IF YOU KNOW HOW TO.

Thanks to: orange silhouette
orenjiiro

Brushes: Found The Brushes in DeviantArt.

If you happen to know whose brushes i'm using, please credit them for me. Thank You.