I hope you people out there understand that a day to a dead person is like 1 week to normal mortals...
Anyways, Happy B'day Bruddah! ♥-ing u 4eva!!!
Cake
.jpg)
.jpg)
Mum, stop stealing cake!!! X(
.jpg)
Dad, WTF are you doing!!!???
.jpg)
Bro and ME. :)
.jpg)
.jpg)
And recently, exotic species of creatures have been surfacing in Hwa Chong, the likes of which have never been seen before...
WHO BURNED A HOLE IN HIS POCKET???
.jpg)
wHAT THE hell IS that.
.jpg)
And I reached the terraces just in time to catch the sunries. XDD
.jpg)
I'm really damn sorry but I haven't taken any pictures of my shoes yet, so you ppl will have to wait till after the EOYs. SORRY.
Yea. and some updates on my forgotten life...
TLL was CRAP. Berwin was going like, niaoing and crapping all through the lesson. I have begun a campaign to shut up and ignore the bitch during lesson, hopefully she'll be replaced by Ms. Chan XDD. Most ppl were quiet, even Andrew. o.o SUMMARY sucks ok. Do what crap F1 shit, lolz.
I REALLY WANNA SCORE WELL FOR THIS TIME'S EOYS. So please TAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG. Every one tag gives me strength to go on. Yea, go on killing myself. MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG.