I suppose I can't blog as much now when the EOYs are coming... *sigh*
Anyway, I wore my canvas shoes to school today and as a result, I had to play soccer barefoot. Now my middle toe of my left foot has been afflicted with some serious GodKnowsWhat problem, because its hurting like HELL and although it has stopped hurting, the pain just wouldn't go away. X(
We had this kinda crappy "peer mugging" session where we were supposed to...well, peer mug... anyway, I did my unfinished math hmwrk during that time. Was listening to handphone music all the time. Hahas. Naughty ehhs? Anyway, after I finished all that crap, I got a few markers and pens from other ppl and vandalised my canvas shoes. Anyway, they're already falling apart(after only 2 months--o.o) and I'm gonna get another pair soon anyway, so I don't really care.
Probably not going training for about 2~3 weeks, 'cos EOYs coming up, so I'm gonna have a bad case of muscle degeneration and skill loss. WTF. Just after I managed to do Tsukahara??? WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF.
*MUGGING IN PROGRESS*