Ok, so I'm home. Took the freaking new 154 with Jiahe. XDD Damn cool sia. Why can't they make like, every bus oso liddat? I could fall asleep in 3 seconds flat, but I had to be a kaypoh and poke into Jiahe's private life... XDD
Fun aside, I'm like freaking depressed now. Any of you who has spoken to me on MSN would know that, anyway.
I HATE my life. It's like, getting screwed up by me? And tomorrow I have to decide between Peizheng and Jun Hean. Peizheng's a good player, I do admit that, but Jun Hean's quite a nice guy too (although he like to niao ppl), so I wonder what tomorrow will bring. Death and Decay?
Anyway, ate a late dinner just because my dumb brother got home so late, and I'm like freaking full now, although its already 10+...
At last, finished all my homework. *pants* Colin Toh really siao liao, so much homework. Plus Eddie Lau and Yap Shinn pile me with geog and physics assignments, I thought I would never sleep tonight.
BB, time to lie in my coffin before the moon rises...