<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2155399202806760884?origin\x3dhttp://silent--memories.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Tuesday, September 16, 2008

OMG MY COM MICROSOFT OFFICE 7 HAS EXPIRED OMG NOW I HAVE TO USE THE OLD LAG COM OMG SOMEONE TELL ME WHERE TO GET A NEW KEY TO ACTIVATE MICROSOFT OFFICE 2007 OMG.

Anyway, I have continued my campaign of unrestricted marker-and-pen attack against my canvas shoes, and now they have been mutilated to the point of no-return. Meaning that I can’t wear them to school anymore, unless I decide to spend my days dodging all the teachers who seem to loom up faster than exams ever could, and god knows exams are coming in fast enough alr. My shoes have stuff such as “I HATE YOU”, “BITCHES ♥ Bastards”, blah blah blah… So You ppl can imagine if Hon Chiew Weng or Chew TY caught me when I am parading around the campus in my designer shoes. LOLZ.

I’ve got like English, Math, Chinese, Science (physics), Science (chemistry), Science (biology), History, Geography, Literature, and GodKnowsWhat else subjects to mug for. Must aim for at least 3.0 and below for MSG. Argh. All this within two weeks??? Teachers and principals must have thought that we are thumbdrives for what, trying to make us remember sooooo much in soooooo little time. >:(

Currently, I am down with a HUGE and PAINFUL blister on my right foot, and it HURTS LIKE HELL. Now THAT’S what comes from playing too much soccer in canvas shoes, and what’s more, in canvas shoes that costs $19.90 because they are OMG so low quality. Precisely the reason I’m scribbling shit all over them anyway. Hahas.

Cya! Cheerios, for the time being!


Sihouetted Me

; Dennis
; Hwa chong Institution
; 3O1'09
; Gymnastics
; Aquarius
; DOB 290194

*Likes
HER
Streetball
Basketball Shoes (AND1)
Music
Good Grades

*Hates
People who nag
BREAKING UP
Bitches who think they are pretty
Asses who think they are cool

*Wants
+HER
+New iPod
+New Shoes
+Be good streetballer
+MSG < 2.5
+To last forever with her


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com



Tag me.

SPAMMERS ARE NOT ALLOWED

>


Flee.

Akilan.♂
Bin Hao.♂
Brother.♂
Catherine.♀
Charmaine.♀
Cherie.♀
Elaine.♀
Eugene.♂
Grace♀
Han Cheng.♂
Jeanne.♀
Joseph.♂
Kelly.♀
Kimberly.♀
Max.♂
Meiqi.♀
Pei Qi.♀
Samuel Tay.♂
Sarah Chia.♀
Shann.♀
Shenghui.♂
Yanying.♀


Credits:

DO NOT REMOVE THE CREDIT. ONLY ALTER IF YOU KNOW HOW TO.

Thanks to: orange silhouette
orenjiiro

Brushes: Found The Brushes in DeviantArt.

If you happen to know whose brushes i'm using, please credit them for me. Thank You.