<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2155399202806760884?origin\x3dhttp://silent--memories.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Wednesday, September 24, 2008

WTF. I promised myself that the previous post will be the last post until after the EOYs end, yet I'M STILL POSTING THIS CRAP!!!??? LOLS!!!

Anyway, I've been camwhoring in school, and the pics will be on friendster asap. In the meanwhile, MY SIM CARD HAS CRASHED, so I don't know when I'll be able to recieve smses again, BUT IT BETTER BE SOON.

Ok, anyway, I'm feeling pretty dead, and pretty dead beat, which shows how hardworking*ahem* I am, preparing for the EOYs.

Muggers suck, OK!!!


Sihouetted Me

; Dennis
; Hwa chong Institution
; 3O1'09
; Gymnastics
; Aquarius
; DOB 290194

*Likes
HER
Streetball
Basketball Shoes (AND1)
Music
Good Grades

*Hates
People who nag
BREAKING UP
Bitches who think they are pretty
Asses who think they are cool

*Wants
+HER
+New iPod
+New Shoes
+Be good streetballer
+MSG < 2.5
+To last forever with her


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com



Tag me.

SPAMMERS ARE NOT ALLOWED

>


Flee.

Akilan.♂
Bin Hao.♂
Brother.♂
Catherine.♀
Charmaine.♀
Cherie.♀
Elaine.♀
Eugene.♂
Grace♀
Han Cheng.♂
Jeanne.♀
Joseph.♂
Kelly.♀
Kimberly.♀
Max.♂
Meiqi.♀
Pei Qi.♀
Samuel Tay.♂
Sarah Chia.♀
Shann.♀
Shenghui.♂
Yanying.♀


Credits:

DO NOT REMOVE THE CREDIT. ONLY ALTER IF YOU KNOW HOW TO.

Thanks to: orange silhouette
orenjiiro

Brushes: Found The Brushes in DeviantArt.

If you happen to know whose brushes i'm using, please credit them for me. Thank You.