<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2155399202806760884?origin\x3dhttp://silent--memories.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Hi. I'm back after 1 2/7 weeks of no posts, no thanks to my examinations...

Things are happening soooo quickly, I still can't believe they're happening. I shall start with last monday.

Last monday.
OMG its chinese paper 1 and History. Essayed like siao, but I dun expect to score well for history. I've never did.

Last tuesday.
English paper 1 and geography. WTF english paper 1 GOT FEATURE ARTICLE!!!??? I still cannot come to terms about the death of my most beloved pen, which has lasted with me for 2 days.

Last wednesday.
*BREAK* Thanks to the malays.

Last thursday.
I walk into class to find it in a state of chaos. Seems that the muslim's faith in destroying chinese traditions paid off. I don't really care anyway, as I'm not a communist.

Last friday.
*PANTS* I ran all the way from nanyang bus stop to my class, because I feared I'd be late for my English paper 2. Anyway, I think I did well for once. But will have to wait...

Last saturday.
I have decided that exam weeks can be summed up in two words: "Gruelling" and "Contagious". 'cos I'm down with flu. and I almost worked my brains out, mamorizing all the cheena crap. Lols.

Last sunday.
Had revision for chinese summary all morning. During the afternoon, in an amazing turn of fate, I managed to go for a haircut, which is even more amazing than a monk going for a haircut. Stylo milo, and hey presto. Look for me if you wanna know.

This monday.
Chinese Paper 2 officially over at 10.00a.m. You'd think that Jay Chou had walked into the class the moment the teacher walked OUT of the class room. Played soccer, then sat down and talked till 1.30pm. then met mr toh, and helped tim yap, edwin and kelvin fan 4 a while on the council laser show. LOLS.

Today.
The most relaxed day since the start of term 4. Woke up, had breakfast, swept the porch, watched tv, ate lunch, went out with dad 2 suntec city, bought a box of gatsby moving rubber, came home, and typed all this out. WOW.

As you can see, one week of exam has changed my mood, and I am now a much happier, albeit a much-more-worried-about-my-grades, guy. Hahas. Gym training starting soon, but I dunno when I'll go, so oh well...

See Ya!


Sihouetted Me

; Dennis
; Hwa chong Institution
; 3O1'09
; Gymnastics
; Aquarius
; DOB 290194

*Likes
HER
Streetball
Basketball Shoes (AND1)
Music
Good Grades

*Hates
People who nag
BREAKING UP
Bitches who think they are pretty
Asses who think they are cool

*Wants
+HER
+New iPod
+New Shoes
+Be good streetballer
+MSG < 2.5
+To last forever with her


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com



Tag me.

SPAMMERS ARE NOT ALLOWED

>


Flee.

Akilan.♂
Bin Hao.♂
Brother.♂
Catherine.♀
Charmaine.♀
Cherie.♀
Elaine.♀
Eugene.♂
Grace♀
Han Cheng.♂
Jeanne.♀
Joseph.♂
Kelly.♀
Kimberly.♀
Max.♂
Meiqi.♀
Pei Qi.♀
Samuel Tay.♂
Sarah Chia.♀
Shann.♀
Shenghui.♂
Yanying.♀


Credits:

DO NOT REMOVE THE CREDIT. ONLY ALTER IF YOU KNOW HOW TO.

Thanks to: orange silhouette
orenjiiro

Brushes: Found The Brushes in DeviantArt.

If you happen to know whose brushes i'm using, please credit them for me. Thank You.