<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2155399202806760884?origin\x3dhttp://silent--memories.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sunday, October 19, 2008

Yo ppl.

That's one week of no-post to you.

Anyway, Anyway, ANYWAY...

I've been hating this kinda crap since my first camp. XP

2morrow, those ppl who have not found a stoopid excuse from OBS will be attending the bludy camp @ Pulau Ubin, so, happiest wishes of donating blood to mozzies all over. XDD

I have just experienced an experience which nobody my age has ever experienced B4 -- nobody has SMSed me in the last 24 hours. What an experience.

Monday and Tuesday, we had this stupid "lessons" in all kinds of crap the likes of which have never been seen on Earth, and which I don't care to remember anyway. Wednesday, Thursday and Friday was a teeny weeny bit more memorable, only because it involved sports. I have amassed a new layer of tan, which has invoved me hours of futile scrubbing. What was I thinking of, scrubbing to layer of tan away? Eeks. Someone tell me if it works, kay?

Which reminds me that its been 2 months since I last trained for gym, and I dun even know if I can do 1 dumb handstand for a minute...

Saturday was more fruitful. I lazed around and did nothing in the morning, took tuition in the afternoon, and once again did nothing for the night. However, this much-needed break gave my mind, body and soul a rest. Heaven knows, I need to try and keep my soul together.

Today, Sunday, I finally knew why people say "bless you" when someone else sneezes. This particular strange tale tells me that when a person sneezes, a bit of his soul flies out, and so ppl say "bless you" to get him hi soul back. I never knew that! Berwin, I hope that you are reading this, because, BLESS YOU. I hope you recover from that cold soon, or you won't have much of a soul left the next week I see you.

Andrew's been getting on my nerves in TLL. He's making all these dumb jokes, and I dunno why ppl still laugh at them. I need a physiotherapist to clam my nerves after all that crap. Hell, and not like those jokes are even funny. They're just LAME, ok. PQ, stop laughing at them, or you'll laugh your head off onto the floor. The same goes to Gabriel, Berwin, Zi Yu and M-E. Seriously, I didn't laugh because of the jokes. I laughed because everytime the class laughs, it is so damn infectious that I feel the urge to laugh too. I shall try to retain my composure next week by eating less mentos, so STOP BEGGING ME TO BUY MENTOS. you know I'm talking to you.

Anyway, Anyway, ANYWAY...

Dammit. Can't someone keep my head screwed on firmly and my soul together apiece? Can't someone TRY!!!???


Sihouetted Me

; Dennis
; Hwa chong Institution
; 3O1'09
; Gymnastics
; Aquarius
; DOB 290194

*Likes
HER
Streetball
Basketball Shoes (AND1)
Music
Good Grades

*Hates
People who nag
BREAKING UP
Bitches who think they are pretty
Asses who think they are cool

*Wants
+HER
+New iPod
+New Shoes
+Be good streetballer
+MSG < 2.5
+To last forever with her


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com



Tag me.

SPAMMERS ARE NOT ALLOWED

>


Flee.

Akilan.♂
Bin Hao.♂
Brother.♂
Catherine.♀
Charmaine.♀
Cherie.♀
Elaine.♀
Eugene.♂
Grace♀
Han Cheng.♂
Jeanne.♀
Joseph.♂
Kelly.♀
Kimberly.♀
Max.♂
Meiqi.♀
Pei Qi.♀
Samuel Tay.♂
Sarah Chia.♀
Shann.♀
Shenghui.♂
Yanying.♀


Credits:

DO NOT REMOVE THE CREDIT. ONLY ALTER IF YOU KNOW HOW TO.

Thanks to: orange silhouette
orenjiiro

Brushes: Found The Brushes in DeviantArt.

If you happen to know whose brushes i'm using, please credit them for me. Thank You.