<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2155399202806760884?origin\x3dhttp://silent--memories.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Saturday, December 27, 2008

I'm blogging at about midnight, 'cos I've got nothing better to do and also I'm going to sleep right after this, so...



Anyway, I don't really care if christmas is over, or school is reopening, or any other crap. All I care about is my really lame pair of old sport shoes. They are so old I could have them donated to the Society of Prevention to Cruelty to Footwear.



The gym is really a slimy sticky mess now. Converting it to our very own HwaChong Swamp Garden would really make an impact on our training environments.



Akilan is currently in Sicily in Italy, and I really don't know what he is doing there. Setting up a new mafia triad? Or spending his days and money ordering pasta and spaghetti? I really hopes he gets a new accent of Italiano for us to form a new mafia branch.



Ok, my mum wants me to cut my hair, which I don't really want to, and really don't want to. Hell, does my hair look even LONG? dammit. I shall try and preserve the meager days my hair have left before they are executed. After which, I shall mourn their passing and wait patiently for their not-so-active offspring to replace their parents... 2 months is all I need. PLEASE.


Sihouetted Me

; Dennis
; Hwa chong Institution
; 3O1'09
; Gymnastics
; Aquarius
; DOB 290194

*Likes
HER
Streetball
Basketball Shoes (AND1)
Music
Good Grades

*Hates
People who nag
BREAKING UP
Bitches who think they are pretty
Asses who think they are cool

*Wants
+HER
+New iPod
+New Shoes
+Be good streetballer
+MSG < 2.5
+To last forever with her


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com



Tag me.

SPAMMERS ARE NOT ALLOWED

>


Flee.

Akilan.♂
Bin Hao.♂
Brother.♂
Catherine.♀
Charmaine.♀
Cherie.♀
Elaine.♀
Eugene.♂
Grace♀
Han Cheng.♂
Jeanne.♀
Joseph.♂
Kelly.♀
Kimberly.♀
Max.♂
Meiqi.♀
Pei Qi.♀
Samuel Tay.♂
Sarah Chia.♀
Shann.♀
Shenghui.♂
Yanying.♀


Credits:

DO NOT REMOVE THE CREDIT. ONLY ALTER IF YOU KNOW HOW TO.

Thanks to: orange silhouette
orenjiiro

Brushes: Found The Brushes in DeviantArt.

If you happen to know whose brushes i'm using, please credit them for me. Thank You.