<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2155399202806760884?origin\x3dhttp://silent--memories.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Okok, stop complaining, I'll post ok!

Seriously, I won't have time to post whatever i want to say, 'cos i'll still be sitting here after 24 hours if I'm gonna do that. Therefore, I shall focus on 3 main points: Gym, Home and Frenz

Gym, as usual, totally sucks. Lin has his high-and-mighty airs on. Chor hian pumped 2000, Timothy long 1000, me 500. Lol! Bloody Lin. With the exception of Lin, the gym has been moderately peaceful. Many of the coaches already left for China, to TRAIN??? Honestly, they despise HwaChong gym for smthing ar? Anyway, Damn lot NYGH and SCGS girls training in the Gym, and they keep hogging the tramp, so much that I can't train. Despite these heavy odds, I have succeded in improving what minor and inconsequential skills that I posses. Honestly, I WANNA TRAIN!!!

Ok, on to home. I've been staying at home, helping out for the spring cleaning. I just rediscovered lots of long-lost junk like my key to my diary!!!???, my baby photo, and presents that I have forgotten I ever recieved. BTW, my b'day is... in january, so YOU'D BETTER BUY ME A B'DAY PRESENT IF YOU'RE READING THIS!!! ok, anyway, I just discovered how much dust my house... houses? lol. And I'm really bored currently, 'cos I really HATE my empty wallet. It'll be full soon, though... Yays!

Frenzzzzzzz... I met Bin Hao 2day, and you know what he said to me!!!???

BH: You in 301.
ME: Really?
BH: U dunno meh?
Me: Nope.
BH: Aiya my bad luck lah.
ME: (want to slap BH)

=.="

Anyway, I really wan go watch twilight. Can any1 go watch with me? I rly damn sianzzz, staying @ home everyday, doing nothing...

This blog is about as dead as me anyway, so... Thanks, Sarah. Your tags are much appreciated, as they keep this blog's feeble heart beating. With luck, you may rejuvenate and revive this blog. Keep Trying!


Sihouetted Me

; Dennis
; Hwa chong Institution
; 3O1'09
; Gymnastics
; Aquarius
; DOB 290194

*Likes
HER
Streetball
Basketball Shoes (AND1)
Music
Good Grades

*Hates
People who nag
BREAKING UP
Bitches who think they are pretty
Asses who think they are cool

*Wants
+HER
+New iPod
+New Shoes
+Be good streetballer
+MSG < 2.5
+To last forever with her


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com



Tag me.

SPAMMERS ARE NOT ALLOWED

>


Flee.

Akilan.♂
Bin Hao.♂
Brother.♂
Catherine.♀
Charmaine.♀
Cherie.♀
Elaine.♀
Eugene.♂
Grace♀
Han Cheng.♂
Jeanne.♀
Joseph.♂
Kelly.♀
Kimberly.♀
Max.♂
Meiqi.♀
Pei Qi.♀
Samuel Tay.♂
Sarah Chia.♀
Shann.♀
Shenghui.♂
Yanying.♀


Credits:

DO NOT REMOVE THE CREDIT. ONLY ALTER IF YOU KNOW HOW TO.

Thanks to: orange silhouette
orenjiiro

Brushes: Found The Brushes in DeviantArt.

If you happen to know whose brushes i'm using, please credit them for me. Thank You.