<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2155399202806760884?origin\x3dhttp://silent--memories.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Wednesday, March 18, 2009

My heart still aches whenever I think of you.

The hundredth post of this blog.

I was surfing through the blogs of my links when I came across this particular blog that brought up memories. Happy memories that I cannot, and would not, forget. So much, so long.

Dearest, I hope you’re reading this.

I remember the first time I really took notice in you. How I really looked at you carefully, examined you. What I thought at the time. The first text message that you sent to me, as someone who knows me. Before that, I had never noticed your existence. Before I know it, I was in love.

Hesitating before sending that text message in which I professed my feelings for you. Waiting, the longest minutes before you sent a reply. We were two people venturing into uncharted waters.

I thought you would stand beside me, whatever I do, wherever I go. Fate, it seems, have other plans. Our relationship has degraded to the point where I speak to you only on those 120 minutes we have every week. Just one or two sentences. Yet, my heart still fills with feelings for you and with it, a deep ache that reveals itself.

Yes, I still think of you on all of my waking moments, though you may not know it. Who knows when is the day when you will finally remember me, among all those people who care for you the most.


Sihouetted Me

; Dennis
; Hwa chong Institution
; 3O1'09
; Gymnastics
; Aquarius
; DOB 290194

*Likes
HER
Streetball
Basketball Shoes (AND1)
Music
Good Grades

*Hates
People who nag
BREAKING UP
Bitches who think they are pretty
Asses who think they are cool

*Wants
+HER
+New iPod
+New Shoes
+Be good streetballer
+MSG < 2.5
+To last forever with her


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com



Tag me.

SPAMMERS ARE NOT ALLOWED

>


Flee.

Akilan.♂
Bin Hao.♂
Brother.♂
Catherine.♀
Charmaine.♀
Cherie.♀
Elaine.♀
Eugene.♂
Grace♀
Han Cheng.♂
Jeanne.♀
Joseph.♂
Kelly.♀
Kimberly.♀
Max.♂
Meiqi.♀
Pei Qi.♀
Samuel Tay.♂
Sarah Chia.♀
Shann.♀
Shenghui.♂
Yanying.♀


Credits:

DO NOT REMOVE THE CREDIT. ONLY ALTER IF YOU KNOW HOW TO.

Thanks to: orange silhouette
orenjiiro

Brushes: Found The Brushes in DeviantArt.

If you happen to know whose brushes i'm using, please credit them for me. Thank You.