I've been real tired these days... and busy, that's why I've stopped posting for a while...
Anyway, things are back to normal, more or less. With just one exception-I've found the one I truly love. I miss her, and I think of her, though she doesn't know it. Well, maybe she does. Hahas. Dno lah. Juz jumping to conclusions.
I should really say something about basketball. Well, after a match 3O1 versus 3O2, I've found out that streetball in 1/2 court really suits me more than full court matches. Hahas. Nvm. I'll work real hard to improve.
And, the exams are coming. Haiix. Chemistry and English done alr, will be facing Math, Chinese and something else next week. Dno what lah. Dun care liao also. Hahas. Somebody will be SOOO disappointed in me siaa hahas. Sorry lah. Habit liao.
Darlingg I really love uue kkaez? I miss uue, and I think of uue whenever I'm not thinking of work. I promise I wun leave uue ok? We wun drift apart de. I wun let it happen. Unless uue want it..... I wun stop uue. But I know uue wun de. I hope so bah......
Let me hold you... I wouldn't let go...